Homemade whipped creams are not only used to create appetizing desserts, delicious toppings and fillings for cakes and pastries, savory soups, and tasty cocktail drinks and coffee delicacies, but also have daily uses. The following are the seven additional alternative uses of homemade whipping cream.
- Homemade whipped cream can be used as an alternative for shaving cream. If the men will run out of shaving creams, they can use the whipped cream as a substitute.
- The cream also serves as an effective conditioner that can be used once a week. Directions for use: The cream has to be left on the hair for half an hour and then rinse a couple of times before applying shampoo.
- Homemade whipping creams can be utilized as a sour cream substitute. By adding about 3 or 4 drops of lemon to a cup of whipped cream, one can already create a sour cream. You can leave it for 30 minutes to get the sour cream.
- Homemade whip cream can be used as a facemask. For women, who are looking for natural beauty products, the cream is a better alternative. It is used as a skin moisturizer. Directions for use: Apply it on the face. After 20 minutes, wash it with warm water then with cold water.
- Whipped cream is a wonderful cure for lesions in mouth formed by hot foods. It helps soothes the burn in your mouth caused by eating hot snacks or warm beverages.
- The Homemade whip cream can be used as a make up remover. Directions for use: Wet your face with lukewarm water. Spread some whip cream on your face. Rinse with clean lukewarm water. Blot your face dry.
- Homemade cream can spice up your sexual and marital life. It has a great additional use in adding excitement to a couple by adding some flavor to your normal 'desserts.'